The Goderich Municipal Airport Task Force has been established to guide the future development of Goderich Airport and to increase its role within Huron County. Under this mandate, the Airport Task Force is leading the preparation of a comprehensive Strategic Plan for Goderich Airport and has retained HM Aero Aviation Consulting to conduct this study. The Goderich Airport Strategic Plan is funded by the Town of Goderich and Huron County Economic Development Board, and is being prepared in partnership with the Township of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh and Huron County. This initiative includes the evaluation of Goderich Airport’s infrastructure, operations, governance, and financial standing, as well as the identification of growth opportunities that can potentially be supported at Goderich Airport through a practical business plan. One of the primary objectives of this study is to obtain community and business perspectives on opportunities that could improve the economic and social benefits of Goderich Airport. This information will be crucial to the success of the study and can only be obtained through direct input from key stakeholders.
Online Engagement Survey (Closed)
- Available until May 21, 2021
- Hosted online via SurveyMonkey
Public Open House
- First Public Meeting was held Tuesday, April 13, 2021 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM via Zoom
- Second opportunity to attend was Tuesday, May 11, 2021 at 7:00 PM
- Ben Crooks, from HM Aero presented the Goderich Airport Strategic Plan document to the Goderich Municipal Airport Task Force Committee on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. The report has been included below.
Contact: Ben Crooks, RPP, MCIP
HM Aero Aviation Consulting