Show Menu Home Search Contact Us Recent Updates RSS Feed Information About Accessibility

Property & Development

The intended uses of a property are defined by its zoning in accordance with the Official Plan. If you are considering a project that involves construction, renovation, or a change in the use of your property, please discuss your project with Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh Chief Building Official, Brett Pollock.  Before you begin, you will need to determine what permits will be required and whether you will first need to apply for an Official Plan amendment and/or a zoning change.